11th Apr 2018
Are you ready for GDPR?
Have you heard of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)?
It’s just around the corner – 25th May 2018, and if you have employees this will affect you. A couple of areas that you should consider:-
- How you maintain your employee records, how secure are they?
- How you process your employee data e.g. using their personal information to pay their wages.
- Information you hold on candidates who have applied for jobs.
- Do your staff know what is required of them for GDPR?
- Have your staff given consent for using their data?
Not sure of the answers, contact Allison Pymm for an initial chat and guidance on GDPR. It’s easier than you think with the right help. firstname.lastname@example.org 07770 989791