Free Business MentorLive Service
In the wake of the COVID 19 crisis, NatWest are providing their entire online portal, for free. And you don’t have to bank with NatWest to take advantage of this.
In these uncertain times, Mentor Live has been made free to all.
MentorLive is part of a wider range of support NatWest offer as part of their ‘paid for’ services, and is a fully featured system to manage HR and Health & Safety in your business (staff management, holidays, absences, risk assessments etc) and they’ve recently added a dedicated Coronavirus Hub that includes;
- Free webinars
Next webinar titled ‘Adapting to the New Now‘ Friday 14th August at 12noon covering;
– restructuring your business
– getting your business into better shape for the challenges ahead
– remaining complaint through an ever changing world
Register for webinar here.
- An extensive library of free templates including policies, checklists, guidelines, posters and letters to support in protecting your people and your business during the Corona Virus Outbreak and it’s repercussions.
- Detailed FAQ’s and policies on SSP, holidays and working from home
- HR management tools
How to register – register for this free resource to access all of the above, just follow the link and enter your details.
More about NatWest Mentor
NatWest Mentor is one of the UK’s leading HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety and Environmental consultancy services. Providing support and guidance that helps business customers stay on top of legal and regulatory changes, maintain compliance and reduce risk while creating a safe, professional and sustainable work environment.
Please note Mentor Live does not include access to any eLearning modules in Mentor Learn – which is available as a stand alone product or complimentary with any Natwest subscription services.