Innovation Award 2022 … And The Winner Is!
Thank you to all of the Suppliers that put forward a product for the 2022 Innovation Award. Competition was incredibly tough this year which made shortlisting & judging a real challenge.
We are delighted that the Troy Young Professional Panel comprising apprentice and qualified engineers – Jordanna Broom of Exeter University, Jack Orbell of Express Weldcare, Chris Revell of Dyson and Sashen Naidoo of Jaguar Land Rover – stepped up and judged, alongside Troy’s very own Richard Pymm, Sales Director.
After much deliberation a final fair & objective decision was made and the results were announced at the evening Gala Dinner … Drumroll please!
Toughbuilt, with their Utility Multi-Purpose Knife/Scraper
Stanley, Black & Decker with their Dewalt PowerStack
Many congratulations from everyone at Troy!!! We’ll be in touch with everyone that took part and share content created on the day for your marketing purposes.
Shortlisted products judged at TMB 2022
- Advent Tools – Komelon 8m / 26ft LED Light Tape Measure
- Bosch – EXPERT Starlock Multi Material Coated Carbide Plunge Saw Blade
- Buckbootz – Bang Guardz Ankle Protect Boots
- Makita – Cordless Pressure Washer DHW080ZK
- Makita – Cordless Kettle DKT360Z
- Moldex – TouchFree Station Earplug Dispenser
- Presto – Quick Core Hole Saw System
- Regatta Professional – ‘Honestly Made’ Clothing Range
- Stanley, Black & Decker – Dewalt PowerStack **HIGHLY COMMENDED**
- Toughbuilt – Utility Multi-purpose Knife/Scraper **WINNER**
- U-Power – Carbon Neutral U-Green Industry Footwear