TMB 2022 … So Good To Be Back!
What an incredible come back – it’s fair to say that TMB 2022 was a real assault on the senses with record numbers in attendance and business generated on the day. Bigger & better than before, for the first time ever TMB covered all 3 of the halls and a new supplier mezzanine at The Wing, Silverstone, accommodating 184 supplier stands – the quality of these and the TMB offers were second to none with the Troy Suppliers well and truly pulling it out of the bag.
TMB 2022 Summary …
- Superb Supplier Stands with product demos, deals & samples across 3 halls including …
- A New Supplier Mezzanine
- Impressive Demo Vehicles
- TMB 2022 Innovation Award – judged by our very own Troy Young Professional Panel
- Incredible Top Ten Deals
- Troy’s Very Own Experts, Giving Presentations on Dual Branding, Troy Solutions, Troy Commerce & More
- Product Data Support via Ez-base, Award Winning vending with Safe Stock Solutions, Fantastic Purchasing Opportunities via Trojan Tools, Manufacturing Excellence with TMG
- On the track racing in an Aston Martin & Ferrari
- Category Specialist Advice in PPE, Welding & more
- all generating unprecedented amounts of ££££ business
and that was just the day!
Gala Dinner & Entertainment Circus Style!
The gala dinner was housed in the impressive Big Top marquee at Whittlebury Park, which was awash with colour, lights and an electric atmosphere. There was …
- Fancy Dress!!!! Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun!
- Clowning around in the Carousel, Cannon & Car
- A Juggler, Magician, Mirror Men & Make-up artists
- Class Acts – who really didn’t need an introduction – the hilarious Rod Woodward, beautiful & talented Lisa Kelsey, and show stopping Nina Conti and up for a laugh volunteers from the crowd – not forgetting super clever compere & ring master Paul Martyn
- Delicious food served by Whittlebury Park’s very own clowns
- Wine a plenty on the tables – compliments of U-Power – Thank you for sponsoring!
- Exploding balloons – these were not for the faint hearted!
- & a fun filled Casino – sponsored by Europa – Thank you so much, this really did make the perfect end to an incredible evening!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT DONATED TOWARDS THE BRITISH RED CROSS APPEAL TO SUPPORT THOSE AFFECTED BY THE UKRAINIAN HUMANITARIAN CRISIS, WE’LL RELEASE THE FULL FIGURE RAISED VERY SOON!
The Morning After The Night Before …
For the Troy Team it was back to business on Friday 18th March too, where we were back at Silverstone for the final breakdown – and the irony of it being World Sleep Day wasn’t lost on us either …
Let’s Talk About Brad!
Pre-show – on Wednesday 16th March – Whittlebury Park played host to a world class business seminar with the one and only Brad Sugars World #No1 Business Coach. Whatever the scale, model or direction of the business everyone was able to take something incredibly valuable away from this once in a lifetime opportunity. He talked passionately about the importance of a Mission, Management, Productivity, Strategy, Marketing, Business Development, Loyalty & much more …
Energetic, charismatic & inspiring – Brad expertly provided a plethora of real-life business experiences to demonstrate his proven principles of business success. Brad’s ability to connect with the audience was effortless, generating many keen questions about relating his principles to specific scenarios from Members & Suppliers alike.
And There’s More … TMB 2022 VIRTUAL SHOW!
Troy Members – TMB 2022 didn’t end on Thursday for you either! We’re delighted to confirm that the link to the VIRTUAL SHOW is now live on www.tmb-show.co.uk showcasing many of the fantastic TMB deals which will remain in effect until the end of March and beyond!
TMB 2022 was sponsored by:
Dormer Pramet – Draper Tools – Makita – Portwest – Stanley, Black & Decker & Toolbank
Thank you from Paul Kilbride & Board of Directors:
A huge thank you to all our show sponsors who’ve been incredibly supportive, our loyal members for attending on the day, and our superb suppliers that showcased their incredible products, brands and deals. Not forgetting the Silverstone Events Team, New Image PR, Whittlebury Park, Creative Hire and everyone else involved in bringing this incredible show together – we really couldn’t have done this without you all #strongertogether. Roll on 2023!
Stay tuned to our socials for more fantastic images and videos following the best TMB Trade Show yet!
#SupportIndependents #TMB2022 #TroyTeam