Everyone’s Waxing Lyrical About Troy Digital … LIVE Member & Supplier Events
Thank you so much to everyone who joined Richard Pymm, Wendy Perkins and the rest of the Troy team on Tuesday 27th October for our Member & Supplier October LIVE digital events, that were hosted from a studio in Bristol …
Following the success of our LIVE events in June, we decided to go big with an action-packed Power Tools showcase for Members AND hosted another special Supplier Digital Show to boost our valued Supplier partnerships and get the absolute best products, brands and offers in front of our independent distributors.
We have been bowled over by the kind messages of support – this has been a true demonstration that we really are #strongertogether
Highlights from the Member October Power Tool LIVE Digital Event …
- Bosch Expert new branding showcase & chat
- Draper seasonal promotions, B2B website, live demonstration & chat
- JCB showcase new Power Tools range through Troy
- Makita Power Tools product ranges & training, repair & showroom facilities
- Metabo Garden Specialists Stockist Opportunity and Metabo & HiKoki brand news for 2022
- SB&D introduce industry game-changer brand new ‘Power Stack’ batteries
- Offers, new technology & more
And that’s not all! There was …
- A chat with Keira Parks, Marketing Manager, talking through the #SupportIndependents campaign, a new opportunity with our Dual Branding Programme and what’s new for 2022
- A discussion with our ‘Power Tool Expert Panel’ with Mark Batchelor from Makita, Matt Sheen from Metabo, Ian Taylor from Dewalt, Richard Pymm & Jim Chadwick from Troy
- A feature on ‘Sustainability in Industry’
- A welcome to your extended team through Troy covering IT, Purchasing, Marketing, Product Data & More
- Update on the E-Z Base Product Data Solution – Loads more suppliers now on-board!
- Our count down on the road to TMB in March 2022 – All the usual fantastic suppliers & new suppliers galore!!
Members – did you miss it? No problem, click here to watch the October Power Tool Digital Event now! As always, if you would like to discuss any aspect of the Member events, please speak with your designated Business Development Manager.
AND THANKS TO OUR SUPPLIERS TOO!
Our Highlights from the Supplier LIVE Digital Event …
- Jim Chadwick, Purchasing Director at Troy talked supply, end-user events, TMB & More
- Our PPE Team showcased the PPE Hero Campaign
- A welcome to your extended team through Troy
- A conversation around the industry’s Trading Calendar
- A Tour of the Trojan Tools Website
- A Fantastic Competition & more